For information about registering your child at Riffenburgh Elementary, please go to the following links:
- What's my school?
- School Registration Procedures
- Online Registration
- Kindergarten Registration Information
- Riffenburgh Request for Records
Required Registration Paperwork for New Students in Kindergarten - 5th Grade at Riffenburgh:
- Student Information-Riffenburgh Form
- New Student Questionnaire-Riffenburgh Form
- Record Request-Riffenburgh Form
- **Kindergarten ONLY** Kindergarten Questionnaire-Riffenburgh Form
- Students must have the following documents for registration:
- Printed and completed required enrollment forms (listed above from the PSD Online registration page and the additional Riffenburgh forms. )
- Student's birth certificate, original or certified (required for new kindergarten students and students new to PSD only)
- Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Information about recommended and required immunizations from Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is available for your review.
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries).
International Baccalaureate Regulations and Permission Survey
- Please see the attached IB Regulations and follow the link to the IB Permissions survey.