- Student and staff groups are as static as possible throughout the day.
- Interventionists and service providers offer instruction/support virtually on-site or may meet with students one class at a time.
- Social and emotional learning is integrated throughout the day.
- Specials are provided in the homeroom classroom or outside.
- Nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities may be restricted.
- Pre-plated meals will be picked up by students and eaten in the classroom or outside, following social distancing requirements through the process.
- Safety provisions are made in hallways and common areas for students and staff.
See the In-school Health and Safety web page for additional procedures at schools.