Students are divided into groups with a priority placed on having siblings in the same group, as possible. The groups alternate attending school.
- "A group" attends school Mondays and Wednesdays with at-home learning Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- "B group" attends school Tuesdays and Thursdays with at-home learning Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Each Friday, 100 percent of students will engage in at-home learning while teachers plan for the following week’s lessons, collaborate and engage in professional development to best support students.
- Safety at school:
- Student and staff groups are as static as possible throughout the day.
- Interventionists and service providers offer instruction/support virtually on-site or may meet with students one class at a time.
- Nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities are likely restricted.
- Pre-plated meals will be picked up by students and eaten in the classroom or outside, following social distancing requirements through the process.
- Safety provisions are made in hallways and common areas for students and staff.
- Mental health services and supports are provided.
- See the In-school Health and Safety web page web page for additional procedures at schools.